If you’re looking to rent office space in Macclesfield you will come across three key types of office space providers:
- Fully serviced office space providers
- Part-serviced offices
- Non-serviced offices
Fully Serviced Office Space to rent Macclesfield
Fully serviced office space providers give you just that – the full service. You will pay just one bill each month to your Macclesfield office space provider which will include all the services you require.
Beware of hidden extras from fully serviced providers
When you receive quotes from fully serviced Macclesfield office providers the initial price will often only include the basics such as office space, lighting, business rates, heating, furniture etc. However, you won’t get very far without services such as broadband, parking spaces, keys. These extras must be purchased through the fully serviced office space provider in most cases. These extras can bump up the price significantly. In our experience broadband from fully serviced office providers can cost £50 per person per month, parking can cost £30-£70 per person per month, and keys can cost £50 per person.
Part Serviced Office Space to let Macclesfield
Adelphi Mill Office Macclesfield falls into this category. Your basic services are included in your monthly rent / service charge. We offer extras such as parking and keys free of charge and you have the freedom to choose your own supplier for other services you require such as broadband. You pay the providers directly for these services so we don’t ‘mark them up’ as in the case of fully serviced Macclesfield office providers.
- Office rent
- Car parking for all staff
- Maintenance of public areas such as toilets, car park, outside of building etc.
- Security and 24/7 keypad access
For a comprehensive list of included services please see our office space facilities page.
What’s not included
- Business rates – More information on calculating Business Rates can be found on the Business Link website and on at the website of the Valuation Office Agency VOA. The VOA are an executive agency of HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) and administer Business Rates. To give you a rough idea of Business Rates, at the time of writing this a 600 Sq Ft office is paying £80 a month in business rates (including Small Business Rates Releif).
- Phone and broadband – When I last checked, BT was running a deal including broadband, a phone line, 500 minutes of free calls per month for £54 / month.
- Electricity – you can use your prefered supplier and at the time of writing this article one of our tenants using a modest amount of power is receiving rates of DAY 0.0828 , NIGHT 0.0408 DAILY STANDING CHARGE 0.1466 with EON.
- Furniture – Most tenants provide their own. However, if required we can often lend you furniture which has been left behind by old tenants.
Non Serviced Office Space Macclesfield
Non-serviced office space providers generally charge you for leasing the premises only. You are responsible for everything else, which in many cases includes maintenance of the building itself, running wiring and infrastructure.