Offices for Easter
Getting a great deal on your office space is easy this Easter. Adelphi Mill has spaces going for just £23 per week, an amazing price that you will not match anywhere in this region for the quality provided. The office spaces are available for immediate viewing, and of course spaces are limited, so make sure to book as soon as you can if you don’t want to miss out. The multi-million pound refurbishment which took place here means that all of the offices are in tip-top condition, with stylish laminate flooring throughout to keep your office feeling professional. You will soon see just what Adelphi Mill has to offer – and the fantastic office spaces are only the tip of the iceberg.
This offer is sure to be popular and will be snapped up quickly, so if you are thinking about a change, get in touch with us as soon as possible. We’d love to show you around and help you to understand whether or not Adelphi Mill is the right space for you. We’re sure that you will like what you see!
A fantastic choice
Wondering why you should choose to look around Adelphi Mill, rather than seeking office space elsewhere? Here are a few reasons to think about:
- Conveniently close to city centre and other landmarks, such as the Manchester Airport.
- Nearby towns and cities include Macclesfield, Stockport, Manchester, and more.
- In a well-established area for business, with a history dating back hundreds of years.
- No hidden costs. The fee we present you with upfront, from £23 a week, includes everything you need to pay – including parking, your keys, and so on.
- Optional extras are available such as a moving service to get you into your new space in no time at all, and without disruption to your workforce if you are moving from existing premises.
- Free on-site parking means that no matter who comes to visit you, they will be able to easily – whether they are clients, customers, or business partners.
- Historic mill setting is very impressive and gives a professional sense to your business for any visitors.
- Fully equipped gym on site which tenants can use for cheaper, perfect for lunch breaks or some after-work stress busting.
- Café and restaurant open on weekdays on the first floor, which is perfect for lunch meetings and snacks throughout the day.
- Catering is available for meetings from the same facilities.
- Various shapes and sizes of offices available, giving you plenty of options to choose from.
- Flexibility in terms of expansion, so that you can keep your business growing at a steady rate whenever you need to.
- Huge refurbishment gives a modern and professional feel to the interior of the building.
- Facilities such as lifts and public toilets are free to use as part of your tenancy.
- Fellow tenants may present B2B opportunities or become your customers on a personal level.
- Sharing the space with other tenants also means that you can enjoy increased footfall to the building, giving you more opportunities to be discovered.
If this all sounds good to you, book a viewing at your own convenience. There’s plenty to like at Adelphi Mill, for small businesses and even sole traders.